Cut – off times:
- 100 Kms – 16 hours
- 75 Kms – 12 hours
- 50 Kms – 8 hours
- 25 Kms – 4 hours
December 14, 2019
- 100 kilometers: December 14, 12am –December 14, 4pm
- 75 Kilometers: December 14, 12am –December 14, 12pm
- 50 Kilometers: December 14, 5am –December 14, 1pm
- 25 Kilometers: December 14, 5am –December 14, 9am
What’s included in the fee?
- Aid-station support providing water, electrolytes, and medical aid.
- Medal and digital certificate
No refunds or transfer of registration. Please write to us email@example.com if there are any extreme conditions you require us to consider a transfer to next year’s edition.
Above and beyond the notified terms, a participant’s request to roll-over will be considered by the Race Director of the race under special circumstances such as a death or natural calamities that the participant has no control over.
For any of your requests to be considered, please write to us on this email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand unavoidable circumstances can arise any time and we will do our best to consider your request. We also trust you understand that race logistics once in place cannot be withdrawn and our ability to offer you a fee roll-over becomes limited.
Please ensure you bring ample energy supplements, food, and personal medical supplies (if any are needed). You will be allowed one drop-bag at each aid station (4 for 100kms, 2 for 50kms and 75Kms, and, 1 for 25kms, which will be made available to you at aid stations you pre assign them to).
The race is semi-supported with water, electrolytes, fruits and biscuits. Plan and train well to carry water between aid-stations, have your energy and nutrition supplements on you or in your drop bags. 75Km and 100Km runners will have only one aid-station at 37.5km between 25Km and 50Km aid-stations. Plan to carry enough water and supplements between these aid-stations.
- All participants are required to be at the start line 30 minutes prior to their scheduled start times.
- Time guidelines for aid-stations:
- 100 Kms
- 25 kms, AS2 – 5 am (3 hours into the race)
- 50 kms AS4 – 9 am (7 hours into the race)
- 75 kms AS2 – 1 pm (11 hours into the race)
- The finish line – 6 pm (16 hours into the race)
- 50 kms
- 12.5 kms, AS1 – 8.00 am (1.5 hours into the race)
- 25 kms, AS2 – 9.30 am (3.5 hours into the race)
- 37.5 kms, AS1 – 11.30am (5.5 hours into the race)
- The finish line – 2.00 pm (8 hours into the race)
- 25 kms
- 12.5 kms, AS1 – 8 am (2 hours into the race)
- The finish line – 10 am (4 hours into the race)
- 100 Kms
- 50 kms and 100 kms participants are allowed to bring 2 and 4 crew members respectively for pacing and/or support. Please ensure organizers are intimated at least two weeks before the race and register your crew members so they can receive their personal crew tags on the day of the race at the race venue. No crew members will be allowed on the route without registration or their crew tags missing.
- 100 kms and 75Kms participants should carry mandatory night running aids such as headlamps or torchlight, reflective vests or armbands and whistle.
- Drop bags are allowed for all race participants. All drop bags must be clearly marked with your name tag provided, bib number and aid-station number to which it is assigned.
- 100Kms – 3 drop bags
- 75Kms – 2 drop bags
- 50Kms – 1 drop bag
- Aid-stations will have water, electrolytes, salt, sugar, bananas, oranges, salty snacks, honey, candy. At some aid-stations our partners/sponsors make hot tea available throughout the race.
- You must bring your own bottle. We will have only large containers of water and you will need to refill your running bottle/hydration pack. Remember that aid-stations are 6.25kms apart, and between 10am-4pm sun is strong and dehydration can be a cause for concern if you do not carry water in between aid-stations.
Location: Briefing at YWCA Anandagiri
Date and Time: December 13, 2019 @ 2pm
Categories: Category Name Distance Start Time Fee in ₹ 100K Run 100K 12:00AM 6,810. 75K Run 75K 12:00AM 6,286. 50K Run 50K 12:00AM 4,714. 25K Run 25K 12:00AM 3,143.