Greetings from Ngo Karishmaa Care Foundation.
Welcome to this page ❤
“Run for Rural Marathon 2017″ is a Charity Run to support our farmers, Rural women, Widows and Girl Child of Maharashtra under our Initiatives like Sponsor a Rural Girl Child, Project Kshakti to support Rural Woman, Tree Plantation activity to fight against Drought, Seed and Fertilizer Donation to the needy Farmers, Health Camps, Etc…
Come join us in our initiative to help and we guarantee you a lot of proud moments.
-3K, 5K and 10K categories
-Medallion for every finisher
-T shirt for all
-E-Certificate for ALL finishers
-Timing chip for 10k participants.
-Prizes for top finishers in each category.
AGE CATEGORY : OPEN
Start/Finish : Magarpatta
Mark 5th Nov 2017 on your calendar and lace up your trainers.
To help us reach our goal, we would greatly appreciate your support
Facebook page of KCF : https://www.facebook.com/
Let us all Run with our friends and family and be a part of this noble initiative .
About the Organisers – karishmaa Care Foundation
A non-government and a non-profit organisation, Karishmaa Care Foundation is a public Charitable trust ,registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 in December, 2015.
This Ngo is working at the ground level for the underprivileged in rural Maharashtra by personally connecting with the farmers , men women and children. It does so with the desire to bring the change compassionately
This NGO strives to uplift the underprivileged and the impoverished in rural Maharashtra and believes in working for overall rural development. It operates on a broad spectrum and isn’t restricted to a focus on specific charitable endeavours.To know more about us visit our website
Youtube Channel :
https://www.youtube.com/ channel/ UCs6SgeKVCFH2RQRtYJRXNVA
Instagram : karishmaacare
Twitter : karishmaacare
Terms and Conditions
All entrants to this event must agree with these terms and conditions, and release from liability. If you are entering on behalf of someone else, you accept the waiver terms on their behalf. If you do not accept the terms of this waiver, you must cancel your entry transaction now.
1. I understand that competing in this event involves the real risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including but not limited to overexertion, heart attack, dehydration, or accidents. I understand that competing in this event involves running or walking on public roads used by other people and traffic, and I am aware of the hazards involved. The hazards include but are not limited to: vehicle traffic, actions of competitors, spectators, event personnel, weather conditions, and my physical and mental state of health.
2. I understand that I must not compete in this event unless I have trained appropriately, my physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner, and I confidently believe that I am sufficiently fit and healthy to compete in this event.
3. By competing, I accept all risks necessarily flowing from my participation which could result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I release all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the event from all claims demands and proceedings arising out of my participation and I hereby indemnify them against all liability (including liability for their negligence and/or recklessness and the negligence and/or recklessness of others) for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. This release shall extend to and include: Lazy Dude Media (trading as Running Events), the organisers of the event and their associates, including agents, contractors, employees and volunteers (including medical and paramedical personnel) appointed for the event; the owners, licensees and occupiers of land upon which the event or any part of it is conducted; any statutory body or local authority having control over any land upon which the event or any part of it is conducted or which is involved directly or indirectly with the event in any manner whatsoever; and promoters, sponsors and event organisers. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representative and assigns.
4. I consent to receiving any medical treatment that the event organisers think desirable during or after the event.
5. I acknowledge that safety precautions undertaken by organisers (such as course supervision, event rules and the race safety briefing) are a service to me and other competitors but are not a guarantee of safety. I accept that I have an important responsibility to carefully read and listen to all safety briefings and to immediately seek clarification on anything which is not entirely clear to me.
6. I consent to the event organisers using my name, image and likeness before, during or after the event for event promotional broadcasting or reporting purposes in any media. I consent to the use of drone aircraft above and around me to capture images and video during the event.
7. I understand that I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
8. I understand that my event registration is non-refundable and non-transferable except as explicity allowed for by Running Events standard Refunds & Transfers policy as displayed on the web site at runningevents.co.nz.
9. If the event is cancelled due to poor weather or any other condition beyond the control of the organisers, I accept that my entry fee will not be refunded.
10. I agree to my name and contact details being included on the event database. These maybe used for promotional purposes by event stakeholders. I may unsubscribe from this at any time.
11. I agree to abide by all race rules and directions issued by the event organiser.
12. I acknowledge that by reason of circumstances beyond the control of the event directors, it may become necessary or desirable to change the format of the event, and if that occurs, I consent to the changes and I agree that each and every of the conditions herein set out shall apply to that changed event.
13. I accept the return of the computerized transponder is my responsibility. If I fail to return the timing transponder, I agree to pay $25.
14. If I am aged under 18 years, I will have these terms and conditions viewed and signed by my legal guardian (on postal entries) or agreed (through the online entry process) in order for me to compete in the event, and that my legal guardian will be responsible for my safety during the event.
Tickets for “Run for Rural Marathon 2017″ can be purchased here: https://
- FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
- For Runners
- News / Events
- REGISTER NOW
- CHECK APPLICATION STATUS