The Pune Marathon, is an annual international marathon held in Pune, India, on the third Sunday of September every year. It’s going to be a one of the largest marathon in Asia as well as the largest mass participation sporting event on the continent. It will be the charity race in India with aim of fund raising amount estimation Rs.5,00,000/-.
PM has four different race categories:- Dream Run (10 km), Fun Run (5 km), Senior Citizens Race (4 km) and Champions with Disability category (3 km).
The marathon is an event where people from all walks of life participate including Celebrities, Sports personalities, Business tycoons and Amateur athletes.
1st edition of Pune Marathon is scheduled for Sunday, September 17th 2017.
Bib Collection Location:
- Will get update before one week of the event date through E-Mail and SMS.
- All Marathon runners need to personally come to collect their running kit from the Expo. If you are unable to come and collect your running kit on these dates due to unavoidable circumstances, a representative can collect the running kit on your behalf. A representative can come and collect only ONE Marathon running kit on behalf of the runner from the Expo. The representative will be required to produce the following documents to our registration team
- Website confirmation print out,
- A photocopy of photographic proof of the registered participant’s identity;
- A photocopy o photographic proof of identity of the person visiting the Expo on behalf of the registered participant.
Where registered as a group, a representative can collect the running kits on behalf of the group.
The representative will be required to produce the following documents to our registration team at the Expo.
The printed list of names of the group members along with the race category he/she is
If an NGO, an authority letter from the NGO authorizing the representative to collect the running kits on behalf of its participants;
If a company, an authority letter on the company letterhead authorizing the representative to collect the running kits on behalf of its participants;
Photo identity proof (original and photocopy) of the representative, e.g.: driving license, passport, PAN card, etc.
For more information, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or find on Facebook Page Aadhi Events Management.
- FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
- For Runners
- News / Events
- REGISTER NOW
- CHECK APPLICATION STATUS