PAWTHON – A RUN FOR STERILIZATION
Pawthon is a fundraising run, organized by enthusiastic volunteers who care about Indie dog population and their survival. The fund raised by this event will be used for Indie dogs sterilization at CCC. Canine Control and Care is a non-profit trust based in Bhugaon who are working towards stray dog sterilization for free. They, however, charge 350 rs for postoperative care.
We’ve set participation fee 350 rs across all categories hence by participating you will be helping to sterilize one dog.
Come! Join us!
Bring all your furry babies to support their stray brothers and sisters!!
Hoping to see you all! Woof Woof!
Important Rules and Regulation for HOOMANS:
- Participants will take full responsibilities for participating in the event and do not hold organizer or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- Participants also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, and all other risks associated with a public event.
- Participants agree that the organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- Participants agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- Participants also agree to stop walking if instructed by the event organizers.
Important Rules and Regulation for DOGS:
- This is a charity event, not a competition.
- Please make sure your dogs are leashed at ALL TIME during the event.
- Dogs must be of good temperament, means they are not too aggressive and can be controlled.
- Pregnant bitches, bitches on heat, dogs of poor and/or questionable health are immediately disqualified. This also includes dogs that show signs of being mistreated and abuse.
- Please be responsible for your dog’s litter. Owners are required to clean up any faeces should their dog(s) ease themselves within Straits Quay compounds./
- All children below 12 years of age must not be left unattended and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Anyone seen mistreating any animal during the event will be escorted off the grounds and disqualified.
- Organizing committees have the final authority in determining the suitability of any dogs in this event. Any complaints will not be entertained.
The Correct Way to Run a Dog. Do & Don’t
- Run or Walk side by side with your dog.
- Wrap your dog leash around your hand & pull the leash close to your body.
- Do not drag your dog while walking or running ahead of them. This will cause injuries to your pet.
- Do not let your dog lead you. Put resistance to your leash and your dog will realize to slow down & ahead of you is unacceptable.
We request total co-operation from runners in this regard.
We also accept the donation in Cash and kind (i.e. Newspaper, Old Bedsheets)
In case of any query contact :
- Anushree: 97302 27347
- Poonam: 99211 33603
- Parag: 99603 61866
Or Email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Date: 14th October, 2019
- Time: 6.00 am onwards
- Venue: Adishakti Yoga Hall, Sutarwadi, Pune
- Distances: 5K | 3K | 1K with Dog