With FICCI FLO’s third edition in Pune, the women of the FLO organization are doing a fund raiser via FLO Marathon to support the cause of Women Empowerment, through increasing employment and encouraging entrepreneurship.
To tackle this mammoth task, the focus is specifically on non-traditional vocations that women are generally not associated with. This includes but is not limited to – Taxi & School Bus Drivers, Security Personnel, Canteen Staff, Hotel / Restaurant Waitstaff and Wardens.
An Incubation Cell with Business Mentors and Professional Consultants, has been created to support emerging entrepreneurs.
For more information, please visit our Facebook Page:
Terms and Conditions
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id firstname.lastname@example.org to their address list.
- We might be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk sms service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Flo Marathon 2017 event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it’s members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Flo Marathon shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Flo Marathon or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Runners will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
We request total co-operation from runners in this regards.
- FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
- For Runners
- News / Events
- REGISTER NOW
- CHECK APPLICATION STATUS