India has vast human resources and a huge pool of Sports talent. The steps have evoked a lot of interest among people in India and created a congenial environment for budding talent to be groomed as International level sports persons.
Health fitness trust (since 1994) has been organizing Running Events, Marathons for the Grass route level sports promotion. It has been promoting Health Fitness and inculcating running culture among the youth and giving platform and opportunities to the Community people to indulge in positive Lifestyle.
Now 10th edition of the Champions Run has taken a step forward with support partners.
Health Fitness Trust
10th Champions Run 2019
Date: 22 Sept 2019; Reporting Time: 5am
Venue: Start-Finish at Nehru Stadium, New Delhi
Flag off Time: 6:00 am Distance: 10km & 5km (all Timing Chip Races)
This Annual Race is being held in the month of Sept every year for the past 9 years. It is coordinated by the former Asian Marathon champion Dr Sunita Godara for the Runners to give them a good build up and guidance before the Marathon season starts every year.
5 am Reporting in the warm up area
5:45 Zumba Warm up Session
6 am Flag off – Champions RUN 10km & 5 km (Timing Chip Races)
7 am Arrival of the Chief Guest- Welcome
7.30 Flag off the 1km family Run for all; Demo Show. Award Ceremony; facilitation
8:00am onward Stage show Awareness drive; Cultural Show; Grand Finale & Refreshment
Support Partners & Organizations
- NGO Partners: Rajrani Trust & Thakurdwara Trust; Run for Life Foundation
- Hydration Partners Catch Himalayas
- Medical & Rehab support by A+ Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center,
- Medical Partner – Artemis Hospitals
- Digital Partner – Playnlive.com
- Web Channel partners- Daily diary News, Gazab Samachar, India Live
- Sampling Partners: Anmol Biscuits, Yakult
- Race Partners:*Event 9*
*Grow on Foundation
Race T shirt, Refreshment, Certificate & Finisher Medal in 10km/5km competitive Run
10k Challenge Run (Timing Chip Race)
Registration Fee – Rs 1000/-
- Open (Women and Men);
- Junior Veteran – Age 40 to 49 years (Women / Men);
- Senior Veteran – Age 50 & above (Women/ Men)
- 10KM Couple Run (Open one Male + One Female)
- Prizes for 10 KM Categories
- 10km (Open Men) Winner- Rs 25,000/- “Rajrani Pratham Puruskar 2019″
- 10Km (Open Women)Winner- Rs 25,000/- “Swatantra Bala Agnihotri Puruskar 2019”
- 10KM (Open Men & Women) “Sardar Virender Singh Jauhar Puruskar” Rs. 10,000, 3000 for 2nd & 3rd position winners respectively.
- 10km Veteran (40 to 49 age) – Rs. 5000, 3000, 2000/-(Men & Women) “Pushpanand Summan Puruskar” & “Premvati Goel Puruskar”
- 10km senior Veteran – above 50 age (top 3 gift Hampers with attractive Trophies)
- 10Km Couple Run (Open) – (top 3 gift Hampers with attractive Trophies)
- 5k Run – (Open & School Boys & Girls under 17 Years)
- Registration Fee -Rs 300/-
- For top 3 Winners Prizes – Gifts Hamper with attractive Trophies
- Event Director: Dr Sunita Godara, 1992 Asian Marathon Champion;
- For Registration info contact no – (Vinod Patel – 9711288425);
- Online Registration Closing date 12th Sept; Online Registration Links – www.townscript.com, www.indiarunning.com, www.playnlive.com
- Facebook page link –
- Race will be managed by – 50 Race officials & 12 Motorbike Marshals will be on the route to manage the Race professionally;
- Ambulance, First Aid Team & Volunteers for Distribution & managing the Event.
- Prize Distribution is at 7:30am by the Honorable Minister, Govt of India, Sports Personality & dignitaries/ support partners chief executives.
- On 21st Sept (Saturday) BIB Expo: at Nehru Stadium Warm up arena from 11 am to 8pm.
- Saturday: Dr Sunita Godara (Asian Marathon Champion/ Master Trainer -Training tips & guidance to the Marathoners 7:00 to 9 am (Pre-Race Workout and complete Body Relaxation techniques).
Categories: Category Name Distance Start Time Fee in ₹ 10K Challenge Run 10K 05:30AM 1047.7 5K Run 5K 05:30AM 314.33