Mumbai’s fun-drenched Mirchi Monsoon Half Marathon – Season 3 is here!
The Mirchi Monsoon Half Marathon is back with Season 3 of one of the most innovative and entertaining runs in India. A perfect blend of health and entertainment set against the backdrop of the monsoons promises to be one of best running experiences. The run categories are 5K (timed and non-timed), 10K and 21K with exciting monsoon styled offerings. The run is a professionally planned one with the following highlights:
- Best timing systems (same used in Gold Standard events like The Boston, Amsterdam and Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathons).
- Downloadable timing certificates.
- Ample drinking water stations with energy drinks
- Sufficient and multiple counters for food packets
- Well planned route and runner friendly terrain of BKC to ace your timing
- Medals for all finishers for the 5K, 10K and 21K categories
- Well managed recovery zones
- A qualifying run for all National and International Marathons
- Cash prizes will be given out for the 21K and 10K winners.
Category Above or Equal to 45yrs Below 45yrs Male Female Male Female 21K Winner Winner Winner Winner 1st Runner 1st Runner 1st Runner 1st Runner 2nd Runner 2nd Runner 2nd Runner 2nd Runner 10K Winner Winner NA 1st Runner 1st Runner 2nd Runner 2nd Runner 5K NA NA
The run will see a plethora of people coming together at Bandra Kurla Complex to enjoy a day filled with fun health based activities, the run and a stellar party with a leading DJ to top it all. Mumbai, gear up to celebrate the fun and romance of running in the rains! Register today.
- FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
- For Runners
- News / Events
- REGISTER NOW
- CHECK APPLICATION STATUS