Event Category: 10K
Keep On Running India is a group of running enthusiasts comprising of runners who have been running for a varied period of 2 to 4 years now. Having done running as a leisure, fun & fitness activity for the past few years now by doing quite a few number of events this is our small way of trying to see & experience things from the other side now. Thus this event planned will be an event being organized purely by runners for all those who see & experience running as a way of Life !
After successfully conducting our inaugural edition on 26th Kune 2016 we are now back again with the 2nd edition of KOR INDIA 10 Km Run which will be happening on 25th June 2017. This 10 Km run will he flagged off at 6:00 am from Sathaye College, Vile Parle (East).
It will have 2 loops of 5 Km each. The track for the same is pretty much flat & hence should act as an encouragement for all those who are aiming to achieve their Personal Best (PB) timing & also for those who aim for a good timing to qualify for certain prestigious events.
This event is a timed event & is being conducted under the aegis of MSDAA (Mumbai Suburban District Athletic Association).The course for the KOR India 10 Km run has been measured by the MSDAA representative using “Calibrated Bicycle Method”. Hence the certificate obtained from this event will help you to apply for Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon (SCMM) 2018, provided you finish the 10 Km Race within the stipulated time as mentioned in the qualifying criteria on the SCMM website & this depends on your Age & Gender. Please refer the SCMM website for more details about the same.
- Water & Electrolyte Drinks will be available at the 2 Km, 4 Km, 5 Km, 7 Km, 9 Km & at the end point of the race.
- Distance Markers too will be placed along the route.
- Doctors & Paramedical Staff will be stationed at the Venue & also along the route at certain points. Other than this a cardiac ambulance will be plying along the route just in case of any emergency. We hope you all train well, have a good run & that such facilities are not required or made use of.
- Volunteers will be there at the Venue & along the route to guide you along the route & for everything else at the Start & End point.
- Finishers Medal will be given at the end point to all finishers of this 10 Km Run immediately at the finish point after the race.
- Breakfast will be served to participants after the race.
- Washroom facilities are made available for participants within the College premises.
- Parking – There is no Parking facility inside the college premises & hence vehicles need to be parked near the lanes & by lanes near the venue at your own risk.
- BIB Distribution Date & Venue will be informed to the participants in due course of time as & when they are finalized.
- Route Map will be released on the website as well as the Facebook Event Page once confirmed.
Offline Registrations can be made at the following address:- (Starting From 04/02/2017)
4, Daulat Minar, Shahaji Raje Marg, Near PTKS Swimming Pool, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai – 400057.
Contact Number:- 7738384483
Timings:- 10:00 am To 9:00 pm
Mode Of Payment:- Debit Card / Credit Card/Cash.
(8 to 10 minutes walk from Andheri (East) station just off Sahar Road)
Fees for this 10 Km run will be Rs 750/- (All Inclusive)
Last Day Of Registration:- Maximum 600 participants or 10th June 2017. (Whichever is earlier)
Please keep referring the website & Facebook page for further updates about the event.
We will love to welcome you there on the 25th of June this year. See you there soon.