BIG 3D Run will be conducted on the flat roads Mindspace, Malad (E). Running is the key value we propagate and our concept 3D propagates 3 main aspects of being a strong runner:
- D1: DETERMINATION to accept challenges and not giving up
- D2: DEDICATION to the run you love
- D3: DISCIPLINE inspite what challenges / hurdles life throws
The beauty of the 3D’s is that all these traits reside within us . They are also the characteristics that unite the running fraternity.
Our mission is to make the event more innovative!
BIG Marathoners have tied up with GOONJ as a NGO partner. GOONJ, an award winning non-governmental organization, is working hard at creating change in rural India through the contribution of cloth and other underutilized items over the last 18 years. The organization believes that all this material from the cities can address so much more than the basic needs of people. GOONJ is using this material not only to restore the dignity of village communities but also as a tool to empower individuals and villages. For more details, please refer www.goonj.org.
You can be part of the campaign CLOTHING WITH DIGNITY by contributing the wearable/usable cloths and footwear for someone in need. Here are the two direct ways we plan to support Goonj:
• Monetary contribution by the participants voluntarily at the time of registration (Rs. 100, Rs. 250, Rs. 500. Rs. 1,000 or Rs. 2,000)
• Goonj collection drive of useable clothes and footwear (details will be shared subsequently)
Registration closure: Registration will close by 8th July (Sunday) or on achievement of desired nos., whichever is earlier.
All participants of BIG 3D Run will get
• Timed BIB (15k, 10k and 5k)
• Medal for all the finishers
• Timing Certificate for all the finishers
• Post-run snacks
• On-route hydration support
• Exciting prizes for the top finishers in different categories
• For 15k – 14 years and above
• For 10k – 14 years and above
• For 5k – 12 years and above
Venue: Mindspace, Malad East, Mumbai
Date: 15th July, 2018
Time: 6:00 a.m.
• Top three male finishers in open and veteran category in all the formats (15k, 10k and 5k)
• Top three female finishers in open and veteran category in all the formats (15k, 10k and 5k)