BIG 10K – SGNP Monsoon Run will be conducted at the scenic and largest park in Mumbai, Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Let’s take a run in the woods, where the jungle shines in the sunlight with the varied colour of green, and the streams and rivers are bubbling with crystal clear water. You can breathe the fresh air and the rich fragrance of flowers.
BBIG Marathoners have tied up with GOONJ as a charity partner. GOONJ, an award winning non-governmental organization, is working hard at creating change in rural India through the contribution of cloth and other underutilized items over the last 18 years. The organization believes that all this material from the cities can address so much more than the basic needs of people. GOONJ is using this material not only to restore the dignity of village communities but also as a tool to empower individuals and villages. For more details, please refer www.goonj.org
You can be part of our campaign CLOTHING WITH DIGNITY by contributing the usable running t-shirts and shoes for someone in need. Here are the three direct ways we plan to support Goonj:
* Monetary contribution by the participants voluntarily at the time of registration (Rs. 100, Rs. 250, Rs. 500 or Rs. 1,000)
* Surplus funds, if any, generated through sponsors
* Collection drive of running t-shirts and shoes (details will be shared subsequently)
Early Bird Price: before 20th July, 201710km – Rs 900/-
5km – Rs 700/-
Early Bird Price: after 20th July, 2017
10km – Rs 1,000/-
5km – Rs 750/-
Race Day :
Venue: Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP), Borivali East, MumbaiDate: 16th September 2017
Time: 6:00 a.m.
All participants of BIG 10k – SGNP Monsoon Run will get
- Timed BIB (10k and 5k)
- Medal for all the finishers
- Timing Certificate for all the finishers
- Post-run snacks
- Exciting prizes for the top finishers in each category.