Forum Purple Run is an initiative by FORUM to raise awareness about Alzheimers so that people can recognize it and procure the right treatment.
Alzheimers is a progressive and irreversible neurological disorder that impairs basic neurological functioning. It is the 5th leading cause of death in people over 55 years of age, and in India, more than 4 million people suffer from some form of dementia.
A run for awareness, sensitivity, and dignity – Forum Purple Run is the only run that brings together the entire family to run for a prime cause.
Forum Purple Run event will be held across 8 Malls in 6 Cities:
- Forum Mall Koramangala, Bangalore
- Forum Neighbourhood Mall, Bangalore
- Forum Vijaya Mall, Chennai
- Forum Fiza Mall, Mangalore
- Forum Sujana Mall, Hyderabad
- Forum Centre City, Mysore
- Forum Celebrations Mall, Udaipur
- Forum Shantinikethan, Bengaluru
This event will witness over 20,000 people running across all the 7 Forum Malls in 6 cities at the same time for one single cause to raise awareness for Alzheimer’s.
Join us in our initiative to create a world without Alzheimer’s.
8 Malls. 6 Cities. 1 Run.
Run to END Alzheimers.
Run to Remember.
Registration Date and Timing Onground Registration
11-Jul-19, 10AM to 11-Sep-19, 10PM
11-Jul-19, 10AM to 11-Sep-19, 11:59PM
What will my registration cover?
- Medals to honor your efforts
- First aid kit
- Food & Beverage Coupon
- Timing Chip (if paid for)
- How can I apply for the event?
- Offline- Participants can fill the physical application form in the respective malls and can submit it to the official representatives of Forum Purple Run listed on our website or at the helpdesk at the mall.
- What is the last date of registration?
The last day of registrations is 11th September 2019. However, we may close the registrations early if all our slots are filled. We request you to register early and not wait until the end. We will announce the dates on our Website, Facebook page, and other Social media.
Can I register on the day of the event?
No. Requests for registration will not be entertained post closure of registration dates.
- what is the minimum age eligibility for each run category?
Anybody deemed fit to run, of the age 3 years and above is eligible for the run. Please note that all minors must be accompanied by adults.
- How will my entry acceptance be intimated to me?
Every participant will receive participation confirmation via an e-mail for online bookings and on ground, you will receive a registration acknowledgment.
- Can i fill a single application form on behalf of all members of the group participating in the event?
No, each member/ runner needs to fill individual application form with all the mandatory fields duly filled and necessary documents attached.
- On what grounds can my entry be rejected or declared invalid?
Your entry can be rejected on any of the grounds listed below.
- Incomplete form submitted
- Waiver not signed
- Running places are full
- Any other relevant reason deemed by the management
- What are the prizes for winners
- Only those runners are eligible for prizes who have opted for the timing chip.
- Winners will be declared on the basis of timing recorded with the help of respective timing chips.
- Winners will be required to produce valid ID proofs and other necessary documents to claim the prizes.
- Top 3 winners in each run category Male/female will be awarded prizes as follows:
5 km (Male / Female)
10km (Male / Female)
Rs.15,000 worth Gift Vouchers
Rs.10,000 worth Gift Vouchers
Rs.5,000 worth Gift Vouchers
- Can you deliver or post me my running number BIB?
No. All participants must come to the Forum – Forum Purple Run venue (respective malls) to collect their BIBs.
- Why is that I have not received my confirmation email despite registering?
There could be several reasons:
- The email might have been blocked by your mail server or treated as spam.
- The email might have gone directly to your junk mail. Please check your junk mail in this case.
- Error in email id given at the time of registration.
You could contact the Registration team at (mall specific email addresses, contact numbers of the representatives) with the following details: Full Name, Run category and Transaction details.
- I have made a mistake in one of my registration fields. How do I correct it?
Please send an email to with the correct details to Forum Purple Run team members of the respective malls.
- What how and from where do I collect my run BIB?
You can collect your Bibs and T-Shirt from the mall you have registered for. Please note:
- It is mandatory for the participant to collect his/her running number personally from the Forum Purple Run (Forum Mall) venue. In case of unavoidable circumstances, he/she can send a representative along with a copy of e-mail confirmation or coupon to collect the running number on his/her behalf.
- All confirmed participants/their authorized representatives are required to come to the venue in respective cities on the 13th & 14th of September 2019 between 11 am to 9 pm in order to collect their running number BIBs. BIBs will not be sent via post to any individuals mailing address nor distributed on run day, i.e. 15th Sep 2019.
- Participant/Authorized representative must carry with him/her (a) the email confirmation sent by Registration Team (b) photocopy of photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the representatives and the confirmed participant.
Category Name Distance Start Time Fee in Rs. 10Kms Run ( With Timing Chip ) 10K 05:30AM 450 10Kms Run – below 12 years 10K 05:30AM 150 10Km Run Senior above 55 Year 10K 05:30AM 150 10Km Run-below 12 Yr(No Chip) 10K 05:30AM 0 10Km Run- Senior- No Chip 10K 05:30AM 0 5Kms Run With Timing Chip 5K 05:30AM 300 5K Kms Run Kids-below 12 Year 5K 05:30AM 150 5Km Run Senior above 55 Year 5K 05:30AM 150