Soles of Panangad runners club a registered runners club in Kochi and Ys Men’s International midwest India region- Zone 1 comprising of District 1 & District 2 along with Kerala university of fisheries & Ocean studies is conducting the 4th edition of Panangad Marathon in Kochi on 8th December, 2019. This year the races would be in three categories mainly 21K Half Marathon, 10K and 5K family fun run. The objective of organizing this marathon is to drive the message of creating health awareness among the public and within your family.
21K Half Marathon, 10K and 5K family fun run will be with Timing chips. T Shirt, Medals and certificates for all participants in all categories of runs and breakfast post run is also arranged. Prizes for all categories of runs and all age brackets. Including for kids in 5K category. Don’t miss this opportunity to run through the scenic backwaters of Panangad, Kochi.
Last date of entry: 28th Nov 2019
1. A participant must be 15 years and above on the race day to participate in the Half Marathon.
2. A participant must be 10 years and above on the race to participate in the 10 KM Challenge.
3. There is no age limit for the 5KM Fun Run category.
Participants can choose to participate in the following race categories:
Half Marathon (21.1KM)
5 KM Fun Run
BIB & T shirt Collection
1. All Participants must collect their race kit which includes the race bib, timing device, Event T Shirt, on 7th December 2019 from 8 am to 8 PM at Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies, Madavana, Panangad, Kochi 682506, Kerala. . If Participants are unable to collect their Race kit in person, they may authorize a representative with a request letter and ID proof copy.
2. Late collection will not be entertained and the Race Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused, due to Participants’ inability to collect their Race kit.
1. All registered runners are solely responsible for their personal possessions and athletic equipment during the Event and its related activities.
2. The Race Organizer will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited at the baggage deposit facility. The Race Organizer also reserves the right to open and examine any item or baggage deposited for security purpose.
3. Only registered runners wearing their assigned Bib Number will be allowed on the race course. Race Bibs are strictly non-transferable. The Race Organizer reserves the right to disqualify and/or refuse entry into the start point for entries that had been transferred.