MTB Dehradun 2019(3rd Edition)
3rd -MTB Dehradun 2019 is Being Organized by Thrill Zone
Thrill Zone –: Thrill Zone is a Non Profit Organisation working towards the establishment of running and Cycling as a serious sport by means of marathons/Cycling and extensive training. We at Thrill Zone are committed to the cause of healthy living catering running fraternity to promote Running and Cycling Culture.
Registration will be started soon,
Distance & Categories
1- 70 KM (Tentative Distance) -Male/Female- Only Mountain bike allowed (cycle tire size should be minimum 1.95)
2- 25 KM (Male/Female) – All bikes are allowed (Mountain/Road/Hybrid)
If anyone found with Road or Hybrid bike he will be disqualified from 70 km and registration fee will not be refunded.
- All bikes are allowed in 25 km (Mountain/Road/Hybrid)
Age categories will be available soon…
• Medical Services.
• In case you face any problem while cycling, bike will be dropped at Finish Point.
• Hydration point will be there on route.
• Helpline Number will be provided to all cyclists for event day.
• Volunteers will be there on Route to support all participants.
• Professional Photographer and Videographer will be there to shoot.
• Post Event Videos will be sent to you.
• Certificate and timing will be published online on next day of the event.
Rules & Information
1. Helmet is mandatory for every cyclist. (No Helmet No Ride).
2. Every cyclists must carry own safety gears.
3. Every cyclist must carry some amount (in cash) for emergency.
4. Every cyclist must carry their own cycle Kit (puncture and tool kit).
5. It is suggested that every cyclist must carry their own water bottle though we have kept sufficient water / refreshment point on route.
- FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
- For Runners
- News / Events
- REGISTER NOW
- CHECK APPLICATION STATUS