Rock The Run 10K – Chase What’s Yours!
Rock The Run 10K is a unique mass participation 10k series run which will happen across Bangalore in different locations, bringing together the people of Bangalore with a superb fusion of music and run. With music bars stationed along the route, you will be your own rockstar for the run.
In running you decide what running means. Whether its a new personal record, a first medal achieved or a longer distance conquered than even before, define your goal and go get it. Come chose whats yours at the Rock The Run 10K.
This event is for both avid runners and people who want to start running long distances and reach their goal of fitness. Keep a track of your time or beat your previous record in this timed event. Don\’t miss it!
• Its a series designed to achieve your personal best by training yourself for 3 different terrains.
• We will publish a report card and leaderboard for all the participants of the three editions
• And the overall winner in each category at the end of the with the 3 editions will be awarded a special award and certificate in addition to the individual winners of each edition
• Follow the facebook page of \”Rock The Run\” on Instagram and Facebook for more updates.
• Follow Zealofy on Facebook and Instagram
The 3 editions of the Rock The Run 10K:
• – Whitefield Edition (Early Bird Offer 15% OFF till 2nd October 2018)
• – 28th October 2018
• – Virginia Mall
• Rules for deciding the Rockstars of the Rock The Run 10K at the end of 3 editions
1 Age category (15-40, 41+)
2 Net Finish Time
3 Separate male and female category
• What do these Rockstars get:
– A special award
The Registration comes with:
• Nutritious Breakfast
• Bollywood Zumba Session
• Post-event dance session and other fulfilled events
• BIB Distribution:
? 28th October
? 5am – 5:45am
? Virginia Mall
• 5 am – 5:45 am – BIB and t-shirt distribution
• 5:45 am – 5:55 am – Warmup and Zumba session
• 6 am – Flag Off for all categories
The route map will be shared before the event.
What do winners get:
• Awards and certificates
• Additional information on gifts and cash prize will be updated soon
Terms & Conditions:
Timing Chip is mandatory to compete for the first 3 places in all the categories. Ranks and prizes will be given to those with Timing Chip only.
Timing Chip is mandatory to compete for the first 3 places in all the 4 categories. Ranks and prizes will be given to those with Timing Chip only.
For 10 km the minimum age to participate is 16 years and for all other minors must be accompanied by adults.
Last date for entry for each category is 26th Oct 2018, 4 pm or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
For all on-ground registrations, all duly filled application forms must be submitted ONLY to Zealofy Representatives at their office in Indiranagar 100ft road.
Do not register for more than one race category. An applicant can apply only for one race in the Event. An application form received with two options chosen will be rejected. Multiple applications from a single participant will entail in rejection.
Requests for cancellation and thereby, a refund will not be entertained. Further, application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non- participation, including failure by a confirmed participant to collect her BIB.
Application Confirmation: Participants will receive an email confirmation on their registered email id for online registrations and a registration acknowledgment (coupon) for on-ground registrations. If you are unable to receive the confirmation, please contact Zealofy team members.
The city police department reserves the right to cancel permission for the event at any time. In such a situation, or in case the event date or location is changed due to political rallies, natural disaster, force major or any other event outside the control of organizers, the organizers will hold the event at the next available and convenient date. In such a case there will be no refund of registration fees.
If you are from a corporate and you want to do a bulk registration for the event then kindly connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9916258015.
- Date: 28th October, 2018
- Time: 6:00 am onwards
- Venue: Virginia Mall, Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru
- Distances: 10K | 5K | 3K