For the delight of Runners – Hennur Run is back with its 4th Edition Run.
Hennur Run has been forming a reputation among the runners in and around Hennur area.
Its your time to join this budding Running community.
Be the part of the fastest growing Running Community in Hennur with 3k, 5k & 10k Run.
Date: 19th May | Saturday | 5:30AM
Venue: Decathlon Hennur
Category: 3K, 5K, 10K Run (With timing Chips)
X-Factor: Exclusive Color Run T-Shirt, Timing Chips, Breakfast, Medal, Certificate for all the participants.
** Timing Chip is used to measure your running time and then you will be given access to a leaderboard where you can check your running time as compared to others in the run.
Once you participate regularly you will be able to map your performance graph through our dashboard.
Route Map: https://goo.gl/LDpA2Q (Start and end point is Decathlon Hennur gate)
– For 3K (Take a U-Turn from the 1st water station i.e. 1.5K and return back to the entry point from where the run will start)
– For 5K (Take a U-Turn from the 2nd water station i.e. 2.5K and return back to the entry point from where the run will start)
– For 10K (Take a U-Turn from the 3rd water station i.e. 5K and return back to the entry point from where the run will start)
Rs 375 per participant (for all categories)
No cash prizes will be given in this running event. We will be giving special certificates + exclusive medals + goodies for top 3 men and women in each category.
* Last date to register for the event is 17th May by 11PM.
* There is no onspot registration. You have to register through online only.
* Collection of the bibs with the timing chips will be done on the day of the running day.
* Reporting time is 5:30AM onwards.
* Zumba session starts 6:10AM
* Route map will explained to you at 6:25AM
* Run starts at 6:30AM exactly.
* Baggage counter will be available at the venue.
* Changing rooms will also be available.
* Parking for two wheeler and four wheelers will also be available.
* Pictures of the event will be published on www.facebook.com/sportzify on Sunday by 8PM.
* Timing results will be mailed to you on the registered email id on Tuesday by 10PM on your registered email id.
* Make sure you get your bibs scanned after finishing the run to get your timing noted.
* There will be three water stations with glucose on the route. (1.5K, 2.5K and 5K)
* After the event you can collect your certificate, medal and have your breakfast.
* If you are registering for more than one participant, kindly provide their individual details as well.
* If you want to register for more than 10 people together then we can provide you a 5% discount. For this kindly connect with our team at email@example.com .
Event Date: 19-May-2018
Last Date for Registrations: 00–0000
Registrations website : https://events.indiarunning.com/Event/Details/HennurRun4thEdition/870
Location: Hennur Main Road, Chikagubbi Cross, Kothanur Post, Opp Arge Helios
City: Bengaluru, KA
- FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
- For Runners
- News / Events
- REGISTER NOW
- CHECK APPLICATION STATUS