Start Time: (subject to change)
Full Marathon – 4.45 am
30K Run – 5.30 am
Half Marathon – 6.00 am
10 Kms Run – 6.45 am
6 Kms Run – 8.00 am
Kindly plan to arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to the race start time
Event Categories :
1. 6 Kms Run for participants above 10 yrs (Men & Women) – Non-Competitive Category
2. 10 Kms Run: Open Category (16 yrs – 45 yrs), Senior Category (46 yrs – 60 yrs) and Veteran Category (61yrs – Above) (Men & Women) – Competitive category
3. Half Marathon: Open Category (16 yrs – 45 yrs), Senior Category (46 yrs – 60 yrs) and Veteran Category (61 yrs – Above) (Men & Women) – Competitive category
4. 30K Run: Open for participants (18 yrs & above) Open Category (16 yrs – 45 yrs), Senior Category (46 yrs – 60 yrs) and Veteran Category (61 yrs – Above) (Men & Women) – Competitive category
5. Full Marathon: Open for participants (18 yrs & above) Open Category (16 yrs – 45 yrs), Senior Category (46 yrs – 60 yrs) and Veteran Category (61 yrs – Above) (Men & Women) – Competitive category
NOTE: Full Marathon Participants should have Mandatory run a Timed Half Marathon in 2018, Participants opting for Full Marathon needs to mail us the Half Marathon Timed Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org post registration for verification. Registration for FM will be accepted based on verification
Registration fee is inclusive of GST at the applicable rate
Registration Fee includes Event T-Shirt, Timed Bib, Finisher Medal & Breakfast for participants in Full Marathon, 30K, Half Marathon & 10K Run categories. For 6 Kms Run / Walk participants the fee includes Event T-Shirt, Finisher Medal and Breakfast.
Last Date of Registration: 10th November 2019 (for personalized bibs in FM, 30K, Half Marathon & 10K)
Last date of Online Registration: 16th November 2019.Prizes for Winners:
All winners in Full Marathon,30K, Half Marathon and 10K Run will receive trophies under Open Category, Senior Category & Veteran Category (Men & Women).Kindly Note: The winners will be decided based on Gun Time and Timing Certificates will be on Chip Time.
More Details :
The event will attract runners in the Full Marathon, 30K Run, Half Marathon and 10K Run categories from all the major Indian cities. The whole idea of the event is a celebration, thats our focus and theme – to celebrate. Hence to add to the celebrative mood will be music bands, traditional dance groups that will perform at the Start / Finish Venue of the event and also performances will happen along the running route. The Marathon event is focused mainly to bring about a happy and healthy lifestyle, to induce a positive outlook towards life and celebrate the culture of the city of Bengaluru. Join us to have a great time and start your journey towards a happy and healthy living and celebrate life to the fullest. For any information about the event.
Categories: Category Name Distance Start Time Fee in Rs. Full Marathon 42K 04:30AM 1400 30K Run 30K 04:30AM 1150 Half Marathon 21K 04:30AM 1000 10K Run 10K 04:30AM 750 6K Run/Walk 6K 04:30AM 400